Do these issues sound familiar?
- Your in-house lender has turned down your buyer because of credit.
- Your lender is requiring a larger down payment than your buyer is comfortable paying.
- Your buyer needs a seasonal payment plan because business is slow during the winter months.
- Your buyer needs a longer term to make the monthly payments fit their budget.
- Interest-only payment options work better for your buyer in order to help free-up working capital and cash-flow.
- Loan amounts from $100,000 to $500,000
- Must have 2 years of established business with a minimum credit score of 650
- 10% to 25% down with rates from 8.95% and terms up to 60 months
- Combination of cash and/or approved collateral can be used as a down payment
- 24-hour approval time